Helpful Information for Current Employees
There are some administrative policies passed by the Board of County Commissioners that are not a part of Title 3. They may be found in the Administrative Policy Manual (PDF).
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Through POOL/PACT, Churchill County employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which is administered by Resources for Living. The EAP provides free, confidential counseling services for our employees and members of their families. They can also provide limited financial and legal consultation services, as well as discounts for financial counselors and attorneys. In addition, they have a great website with extensive information and resources (including webinars and white papers) to help you and your well-being. The phone number for the EAP is 1-800-284-1819. Contact Human Resources for more information.
Address or Name Change Forms
The process for address and/or name changes is available: Address/Name Change Process (PDF). Please fill out the applicable forms for your address or name change. The Churchill County form will cover you for health, dental and vision insurance. A new W-4 form must be filled out because we need to have your most recent name and address indicated on your W-4 form.
- Churchill County Change Form (PDF) - Return to Human Resources once filled out.
- W-4 Form (PDF) - Return to Human Resources once filled out.
- PERS Change Form (PDF) - Return to Human Resources once filled out.
- Voya (Deferred Comp) Change Form (PDF) - Email or fax directly to Nevada Deferred Comp
- Western Insurance Specialties (Term Life Insurance) Change Form (PDF) - Submit directly to Western Insurance Specialties once filled out.
Direct Deposit Form
If you are interested in having your paycheck directly deposited into your bank account, use the following form:
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF) - Return to Human Resources or the Comptroller’s Office once filled out. Be sure to attach a voided check, a copy of a check, or a Direct Deposit information form provided by your financial institution.
- C-1 (Notice of Injury) Form (PDF) - To be filled out and turned in to the supervisor when an employee is injured.
- Workers’ Comp "Insurance Card" (PDF) - Can be used by an employee when receiving medical care for a work-related injury or illness.
- Workers’ Comp First-Fill Form (PDF) - To be brought by the employee to a pharmacy, if needed, for a prescription for a workers’ compensation injury.