Rapid Rehousing Opportunities with Resources
Participants will take an active role in addressing life issues that have contributed to their homeless condition by developing their Family Enhancement Plan with the case worker. The long-term goal of the Rapid Rehousing Program is to transition individuals and families into permanent housing.
Basic Guidelines for Eligibility
- Homeless- Literally homeless.
- Resident- Must be a resident of Churchill County.
- Document Income- Must have copies of documented income, such as pay stubs, child support, TANF, SSI, Employment Verification, etc.
- Eligible to receive subsidized housing- Must be eligible to apply and receive subsidized housing from such providers as Section 8 and other housing providers.
- Background Check- Ability to pass mandatory background check.
- Drug Free- Ability to remain drug free through duration of program.
- Program Requirements- Willingness to abide by all rules and guidelines of the family enhancement plan and program.
- Availability within program