The Churchill County Road Department has several double chip-sealing projects on county roads scheduled this month. Please use caution and/or find an alternative route if traveling on these roads on the following dates:
- Workman Road (Soda Lake Road to end of oil)
- Lynnie Lane (Soda Lake Road to Cardinal Drive)
- Cardinal Drive (Lynnie Lane to Meadowlark Lane)
- Drumm Lane (Pasture Road to Highway 95)
- Alcorn Road (McLean Road to Bottom Road)
The county road system consists of approximately 191.31 miles of paved roads, 254.79 miles of unpaved roads, and hundreds of various types of bridges and culverts, all maintained by the county road department.