Voting for this November’s general election can be done by mail or in person. Early voting starts Saturday, October 22.
If you choose to vote by mail, you can mail your ballot to the Clerk/Treasurer’s Office or you can drop it off at the ballot drop off locations listed below.
Ballot Drop Off
Churchill County Clerk’s Office
155 N. Taylor Street, Suite 110, Fallon, NV 89406
City of Fallon Clerk’s Office
55 W. Williams Avenue, Fallon, NV 89406
Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe Administration Office
565 Rio Vista West, Fallon, NV 89406
In-Person Voting Options
Early Voting – Churchill County Administrative Complex, 155 N. Taylor St.
- Saturday, October 22 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 24 - Friday, October 28 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 31 - Friday, November 4 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Early Voting – Fallon Paiute Shoshone Community Learning Center – 8955 Mission Road.
- Thursday, October 27 through Saturday, October 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day
Election Day: Nov. 8, 2022
Vote at either the Fallon Convention Center, 100 Campus Way or the Fallon Paiute Shoshone Community Learning Center – 8955 Mission Road from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact the Churchill County Clerk’s office at (775)423-6028.