At its meeting on June 21, the County Commissioners recognized eight county employees for their combined years of service to this community. Honored were:
Five years of service:
- Asela Lopez Vega, Facilities & Grounds
- Kevin McElhannon, Road Department
- Jim Barbee, County Manager
10 years of service:
- Michael Davis, Sheriff’s Office
- Jackee Stewart, Social Services
20 years of service:
- Sarah Tracy, Justice Court
- Ronald Bell, Sheriff’s Office
25 years of service:
Each quarter, the Commissioners present plaques and lapel pins to employees for every five years of service to our local community.
The next employee recognition event will be at the second Commissioners’ meeting in September.
Photo: Jackee Stewart, recognized for 10 years of service with Social Services, with Commissioners Heath and Getto.